|Location||Fermanagh and Omagh|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
Administrator required for Co Fermanagh
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.00am - 5.30pm (option to finish 4pm on Friday)
Weekend availability required
- Reporting to the Division Manager
- Providing administrative support to the department team
- Managing the process of site contractors obtaining permits.
- Coordinating with contractors, and work organisers to ensure that all permits are issued in a timely manner.
- Issue permits after review, approval and authorisation has been granted.
- Receives and reviews permits submittals for accuracy.
- Enters permit information onto system as appropriate.
- Reviewing documentation including insurance, safety statements, employee training and RAMS
- Assist with administration of Health and Safety audits, accident reporting, ISO45001, reviewing and updating RA and SOP and administration of Employee and contractor inductions and Training.
- Assist with 5s Audits
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment
- Ability to provide efficient and effective administrative support
- Ability to work in a busy office with varying deadlines, be flexible and work successfully in a busy office environment Ability to organise workload and display effective interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office process and be computer literate.
**Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
**Experience of CIS permits would be advantageous
Please call Noeline McNamee on 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345) or email your cv to email@example.com