Administrator required for temporary role in Lisnaskea
Hours of Work : Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Salary : £9ph
Duties will include
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Reception duties, answering, transferring calls, taking messages
- Data Input
- Scanning, Filing Maintenance and Photocopying
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education or equivalent
- Administrative/clerical experience within an office environment in a paid capacity
- Good oral and written communication skills
- IT literate
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.