Administrator required for Omagh starting asap
Hours of Work : 8.30am- 5.30pm Mon - Thur (3pm Friday finish)
Salary : £9ph
Duties will include
- Processing customer calls
- Opening and distributing daily post
- Ordering and monitoring stationary for the office
- Customer Service - helping with queries and providing or relaying information
- Data Input
- Filing Maintenance and Photocopying
- Typing reports and information from meetings
- Processing invoices, allocating of payments to customer invoices
- Reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts
- Assisting accounts team
- Matching invoices and reconciling supplier accounts
- Support to Management and other staff as required
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years administrative/clerical experience within an office environment in a paid capacity
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- IT literate
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and ability to prioritise workload.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.