Administrator part time
|Salary||£11.00 - £11.50 per hour|
|Published||11 months ago|
|Contact email||Glenda Reddington|
|Job ref||admin P/T_1652367456|
Hours are flexible mon - fri 20-25 hours a week
We are working with a superb company who are seeking a temporary administrator to work in their Belfast city centre office. For the right candidate this could go permanent.
This role also comes with a free on-site parking space if needed!
- A minimum of one years' experience in office administration.
- Use of Excel to update and create spreadsheets
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective organisation skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to review and interpret information and maintain attention to detail
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an administration role, in an office environment.
To be considered for the role, please submit your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL