Administrator - Security - Dublin 22
At Staffline we have a super opportunity for an enthusiastic and detail oriented and customer focused administrator to join our client, a multinational organisation with offices in Dublin 22.
The purpose of this role will be to provide administrative support to the Quality and Security Manager working as part of the wider operations team. The successful candidate will assist in driving the quality and security agenda of the company,vensuring compliance to internal and external quality and security requirements.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all external security contractors, review and acknowledgement of alarms, reviewing external security daily reports
- Responsible for supporting customers: first point of contact for customer queries related to access/deliveries/cards, access card issuing, handling and administration
- Support external reporting and audit activities: reviewing and processing formal access right changes in database, monthly report and verification of access logs and cardholder lists, database cross-checks, documenting all activities for internal and external compliance audits
- Support internal operations processes: participate in on-site escalation and incident management activities, participate in on-site customer support activities, reviewing security response to technical alarms and facility defect reporting
- Perform customer audits to verify actual compliance to the customers' requirements
- Assist the Q&S Manager in administrative support across Health & Safety
- Assist the Q&S Manager, Director of Operations or MD on any ad hoc projects as and when requested
- Undertake any other responsibilities which may be required to ensure the effective management of Security & Compliance functions
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 1-3 years in a busy administration role with a compliance focus
- Third level degree is preferable
- Experience in the security industry or a data centre setting is highly desirable
- A high attention to details with experience in a process driven role
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working across multiple complex projects
- Ability to work independently with proven track record of delivering on time in an accurate and complete manner
This is a super opportunity to secure a permanent position within a growing multi-national company with a friendly supportive environment. A salary in the region of €28,000 - €30,000 will be payable to the successful candidate.
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.