Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, the largest independent business support services provider in Northern Ireland. Due to client demand they now require an office assistant as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will benefit from working in a modern office building based in the centre of Belfast. The role offers a salary of £19,650.
- The tasks of the office administrator will include administrative & ad hoc tasks including the following:
- Managing and responding to booking queries
- Managing incoming/outgoing mailroom tasks
- Completing Reprographics related tasks, i.e. printing and binding of papers upon request
- General office tasks i.e. email correspondence, drafting documents, answering telephone calls, dealing with requests from staff on site
- Assisting managers in planning and arranging events
- Reception duties- first point of contact for staff and visitors with any issues.
- Good knowledge of excel, pulling together excel information
- Good knowledge of administration an advantage
- Experience in dealing with email queries, telephone queries an advantage
- Good communication and telephone manner a must
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Morning 7.30am - 4.00pm
- Day 10.00am - 6.30pm
- Evening 11.00 am - 7.30pm
- 37.5 hours per week
- Permanent contract and the role offers a salary of £19,650
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount portal
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Development Program
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.