20 hours a week (flexible) - Hybrid working
Provide administrative and secretarial support at senior level to the Chairman (owner) and his wife to ensure the smooth management of their day to day personal affairs. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate, especially in the Chairman's absence.
- Processing of personal correspondence, letters/emails, ensuring that incoming and outgoing correspondence are dealt with by or on behalf of the Chairman or his wife.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Manage electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary. Setting reminders for important tasks or deadlines.
- Maintain records of Chairman's contacts.
- Arrange travel, transport and accommodation both domestic and international (including visas and vaccinations where required).
- Liaise with managing agent for property portfolio in England.
- Liaise with managing agent for property portfolio in Spain.
- Assist in the organisation of social events including booking venues, compiling guest lists, issuing invitations, collating responses and finalising details for the event.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Prepare and submit claims for petty cash expenses.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Organise meetings including compiling and preparing reports, briefing papers, presentations and any correspondence that may be required. Ensure that the Chairman is well prepared for any meeting with the necessary documentation.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Chairman.
- Educated to A level or equivalent with GCSE English and Maths.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Personal Assistant at Director level.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality with tact and diplomacy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise with the ability to multitask, be proactive and take the initiative.
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts.
- Ability to organise, plan and work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com