|Salary||€27500 - €32000 per annum|
|Published||28 days ago|
ADMINISTRATOR | SWORDS | 9 MONTH FTC
Our client based in Swords has a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience within an Admin/Office Support role who would like to take the next step in their career and join their team as a for a 9 month Fixed Term Contract. There is the potential for this position to become permanent based on business requirements. This is an office-based role where working hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday finishing on Friday at 4pm.
THE ROLE |
This position is responsible for the co-ordination of customer support requests and providing administrative support to the wider Service Team.
- Answering and distributing calls and general queries providing customers with excellent customer service
- Use a booking tool to plan, coordinate and ensuring that orders are in the correct status, notes are up to date.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases with details relating to stock and service records management
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Strong administrative skills and a proficient user in the Microsoft User Package
- You have high attention to detail both numerically and written
- Ability to multi-task with excellent coordination skills, experience working with a booking system desirable
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.