Administrator with Finance Duties
Experienced and Confident Administrator required for Enniskillen Town
Candidates should have a proven ability in administrative and financial tasks.
You will need to be able to demonstrate experience in providing support to a team, multi-tasking and working to deadlines in a busy environment.
As first point of contact on the phone, you will be providing excellent customer service and promote the professional work of the business.
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri : 9am-5pm (35 hours a week)
- Act as office receptionist; First point of contact for all calls
- Managing all post, both incoming and out-going
- Ordering / distribution of stationery
- Filing and Photocopying
- To undertake the financial and administrative duties involved in the operation of the organisation.
- Undertake all financial duties - lodgements, keeping budget records, salary records, VAT return preparation, issuing invoices, processing payments, liaising with accountants.
- Preparation of back up information for all grant claims to funding bodies.
- Develop and maintain Microsoft Access database of members and retain accurate records.
- To assist with collation of information for reports/brochures
- To prepare relevant papers/information for circulation to Board, members and appropriate organisations.
- Filing and record keeping duties
- To arrange meetings, circulate agendas and papers, prepare minutes for Board meetings.
- Liaising with office suppliers
- Arranging meetings, issue agenda's
- Take, type and distribute meeting minutes
Candidates should have
- Proficiency in SAGE Accounts or similar package
- Minimum of 2 years in a busy office environment in a similar support role
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous experience in a Marketing environment would be advantageous
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.