Administrator with French & Spanish -Dublin 12
Administrator with French & Spanish - Dublin 12
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator with French and Spanish language skills to take up a permanent position with an international company based in Dublin 12.
Along with the required language skills, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated and eager to pursue a career with an established and dynamic organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively participate in coordinating sales orders within Ireland, the UK and throughout Europe
- Efficiently communicate with the UK and European offices on a daily basis
- Monitor stock control and shipping
- Liaise with distributors throughout the UK and Europe
- Monitor and respond to queries on the website
- Assist with the creation and updating of marketing materials
- Participate with organising exhibitions and shows in the UK and Europe
- Strengthen relationships in the UK, Ireland, and Europe by ensuring regular communication across the business
- Support the Dublin office by being flexible and helpful within a small and dedicated team
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years experience in a busy sales focussed commercial environment
- English, Spanish and French language skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Proactive and professional approach to work
- Familiarity with sales records and reports
- Ability to multitask and prioritise a busy workload
If this sounds like the job for you please do not delay in sending a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.