|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Noeline McNamee|
Administrators required for permanent opportunities in Fermanagh
Hours of Work : 8am - 5.30pm (Fri 4pm finish)
*** This role may involve working Saturdays from 8.00am - 1.00pm on a rota basis.
Salary: Depending on experience
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Processing of sales orders
- Despatching finished products
- Plan and schedule daily driver rotas
- Invoicing duties
- Updating internal systems
- Liaising with other departments to determine information e.g. stock levels / delivery timeframes / despatch of products
- Previous administration experience in a busy office environment
- PC Literate with Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain systems with effective checks / follow-up processes, diary maintenance and strong recordkeeping abilities essential
- Driving Licence essential
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.