Adult Support Workers - Holywood
Support Workers - Adult Residential
£17,842 starting per annum including enhanced rates
We are currently recruiting Support Workers - Adult Residential for our client based in the Holywood area, on a full time, permanent basis
Set on a breathtaking 100 acre estate, our client is home to adults and children with special education, physical and learning needs. They are a person-centred, therapeutic community where children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop their full potential.
- You will work as part of a community with the purpose of meeting the physical, psychological, emotional and social needs of each resident with disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- The role can require an element of personal care and at times may require redirection or physical intervention as a last resort with those presenting challenging behaviours.
- These roles will be based in the Adult Residential setting.
- Level 2 Health & Social Care and 6 months' minimum experience working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- 1 year minimum experience, without Level 2 Health & Social Care, working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- Basic Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills.
- Comfortable with personal care and challenging behaviours
- NISCC registered or willing to be registered within 6 months of appointment
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that will include unsocial hours and weekends
*Due to the volume of applicants, we will only contact candidates who outline how they meet the criteria on their CV*
- £17,842 per annum with annual pay increases
- Enhanced pay rate for Waking Night and weekends
- 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Optional Private Healthcare Plan
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Clear career development opportunities
How to apply
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitmen by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes for more information on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.