Advertising Officer (NICS)
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Advertising Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00pr hour
13+ week's £16.18pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT4 (working at home)
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- 2 years' experience of working in advertising - managing all aspects of advertising campaign
- Good experience of liaisons with agencies, clients and third party
- Experience of managing budgets and of working within invoicing processes
- Provide support to PIO/ SIO/ IO's in the Government Advertising Unit on the day to day management and delivery of a number of campaigns and act as point of liaison between an advertising agency and departmental client.
- Maintain organised, complete and auditable campaign records of all campaign activity on the relevant systems and adhere to the Government Advertising Unit's campaign management processes.
- To check and approve campaign advertising invoices as required.
- Providing ad hoc support to GAU management and colleagues, including drafting correspondence, collating statistics, providing advice and guidance to staff and external sources as required
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**