Advertising Sales Executive | Permanent | Dublin City Centre |
ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE | PERMANENT | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE |
Our client based in Dublin City Centre is searching for a Sales Executive to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, as a member of the Direct Sales team, you will identify and pursue new advertising clients for the business. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and there is the requirement to travel based on business requirements.
- You will be required to prospect heavily and create a solid pipeline of opportunities in order to develop them into strong and viable revenue streams.
- You will be consult with new prospective clients on every level, from every industry, and prepare suitable advertising proposals.
- You will be required to maximise customer retention with all of your clients through strong customer service and up-sell where appropriate.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets on a weekly / monthly basis
- Proven examples where you have worked on your own initiative to get sales across the line
- A genuine drive for achieving sales targets.
- You should have excellent negotiation and closing skills and an ability to see opportunities in every area
- A minimum 3 years in a fast paced sales environment (preferably advertising sales)
- Strong time management and admin/organisational skills
- Own car with full drivers licence essential
- Strong working knowledge of PC's, MS Office Suite and comfortable working with other systems
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.