Affordable Warmth Surveyor
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Limavady require an Affordable Warmth Surveyor to join their team.
Role : Affordable Warmth Surveyor
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 weeks + £11.50
Location : Limavady
Main Duties :
- To undertake assessments of applications/addresses identified as potentially eligible for the affordable warmth scheme and to process same and make onward referrals where appropriate to other schemes/organisations.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A third level qualification such as a NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate both verbally and in report form.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A current full driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
*Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act*
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends to provide a response to major incidents and other emergencies if required.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.