Agriculture Inspector (DAERA)
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Agriculture Inspector to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (Initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £10.00pr hour
13+ week's £14.47pr hour
Location: Belfast BT4, Belfast and Larne points of entry
Hours: Mon - Sunday (37) Rota for shift work (morning, evening, night) 8 hour shifts
- Relevant experience in last 5 years desirable.
- Training will be provided.
- Full driving licence required and means of travel.
The post holder will implement import controls on regulated goods entering NI through points of entry to meet EU legislative requirements including the following specific duties:
- The completion of documentary checks on pre-notified imports of plants and plant products moving into NI from countries outside the EU.
- The scrutiny of certification documents and the completion of subsequent clearance documentation where appropriate.
- Consignment identification and physical checks at designated points of entry.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**