Agriculture Sales Executive
Agriculture Sales Executive Role
We are recruiting for an Agriculture Sales Executive role to join the team for one of our clients based in Ballymena on a full time permanent basis. The client has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer and are recruiting for an Agriculture Sales Executive to work efficiently as part of the Agriculture Sales team, striving to achieve sales and gross profit targets. This is a proactive sales role, which will involve liaising with customers via telephone, email and face to face meetings.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- To maximise sales opportunities, deal with enquiries and convert to orders to achieve the company's sales targets.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are priced accurately and responded to in the agreed time-frame. Ensure these are recorded on the CRM system followed up to win orders.
- Ensure that orders are won at the agreed sales margin
- Provide accurate information to Planning, Production, Quality/ Technical and Dispatch to ensure that customer requirements and timeframes are met.
- Liaise with the Agriculture Sales Manager and Head of Sales with a technically minded approach in identifying new product and market opportunities
- Attend exhibitions/ trade shows / customer meetings/ site visits and represent the Company when required. This will involve travel to the UK and ROI as required.
- Any other duties within reason and capability, as agreed with the Agriculture Sales Manager
- Good level of education and / or equivalent experience in agriculture, including Mathematics, English and a clean driving licence.
- Previous experience within sales and customer service environment
- Strong ability to deal professionally with customers/ clients
- Driven individual with a Strong interest in the agriculture industry
- Flexibility to attend trade shows/ client visits throughout the UK and ROI
- Good time management, interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team
- Excellent organisational skills and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of working within a busy office environment
- Experience of travelling for business purposes throughout the UK and ROI
- Experience using CRM packages and / or Sage packages
- Experience in meeting KPI's and targets
Hours of work:
- Standard hours will be Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
- 40 hours per week
- Flexibility is required to work additional hours on occasion if needed
- Negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Full time - Permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.