Air and Ocean Freight Coordinator | Permanent |
AIR AND OCEAN FREIGHT COORDINATOR | DUBLIN 15 | PERMANENT |
Our client, a leading Irish Freight company are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are currently searching for a new Freight Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experienced multimodal Air and Sea Coordinator to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for progression are on offer.
As Freight Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of a team in coordinating import and export Air & Ocean operations and all associated operational and administrative processes within the area.
- Coordinating operational and administrative processes within Air and Ocean
- Import & Export Customs Clearance
- Putting into practise your knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Aviation Security
- Liaising with customer and suppliers ensuring company's high standard of customer service and policies are upheld
- Invoicing customers and passing of supplier invoices
- Minimum 5 years + experience in Air & Ocean operations
- Knowledge and experience of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Aviation security preferred
- Ability to multi task within a busy environment
- Experience of liaising with shipping lines, line agents and airlines, airline agents
- Good communication skills, daily interaction with global offices.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.