Air Freight Coordinator | Dublin North | Permanent
AIR FREIGHT COORDINATOR | DUBLIN NORTH | PERMANENT |
Our client, a leading Irish Freight company are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are currently searching for a new Freight Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Air Freight Coordinator to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for progression are on offer.
As Freight Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of a team in coordinating all associated operational and administrative processes within the area exports.
- Coordinating operational and administrative processes within Air Freight
- Export Customs Clearance
- Putting into practise your knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Aviation Security
- Liaising with customer and suppliers ensuring company's high standard of customer service and policies are upheld
- Invoicing customers and passing of supplier invoices
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience within Air Freight operations
- Knowledge and experience of Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Aviation Cargo Security and Dangerous Goods preferred
- Ability to multi task within a busy environment
- Experience of liaising with shipping lines, line agents and airlines, airline agents
- Good communication skills, daily interaction with global offices.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.