Ambulance Cleansing Operative
2 Temporary Ambulance Cleansing Operatives required for a large public sector organisation based across Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week following a 24/7 rota
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed according to current policies and procedures and to work in line with the company Infection Prevention and Control policy
- Perform deep cleaning (internal & external) of vehicles according to the Standing Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Report all defects and deficiencies on the vehicle and equipment to the appropriate Manager
- To restock all vehicles using an agreed vehicle equipment check lists.
- To ensure that the appropriate Lifting and Handling techniques are applied as per training when moving and handling equipment
- To complete the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning documentation according to the responsibilities as assigned manually and electronically
- To wear appropriate clothing as directed by line manager
- To refuel and re-position any vehicles across locations or third party site, as requested
- To comply with any risk assessments to control hazards, and implement safe systems of work to reduce any dangers or risks to yourself, and others
- On occasion work unsupervised under the company lone worker policy
- Report any lost property belonging to patients
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the post as may be assigned from time to time which are consistent with the post.
- Must have a valid UK driving licence with C1 and no more than 3 penalty points
- Must be able to move and handle equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, with a caring and polite manner
- Must be receptive to new ideas and have a willingness to accept change
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and to work on own initiative
- Previous driving experience in area of employment from the past 2 years
- Good work attendance level for the last two years.
- Reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Be PC literate, and have good numeracy skills
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.