Our Client, a leading provider of Banking/Financial Services requires Anti Money Laundering Analysts to joint their established Belfast team.
Location: Belfast City Centre
Duration: This is a temporary role and is expected to be required for circa 6 months with some potential for further extension.
The role will require Enhanced Due Diligence to be completed across low and high risk accounts. Incorporating AML and key risk elements, information will primarily be collated through internal stakeholder engagement however external customer contact will also be required.
Your experience/skills will ideally include:
- Recent experience of working in an operational team undertaking enhanced due diligence checks
- Experience of completing KYC checks for business customers with an understanding of KYB and AML
- Experience of working in a retail or corporate banking environment
- Understanding of banking, corporate and financial terminology
- Knowledge of the range of different customer entity types e.g. sole traders, corporate bodies, partnerships, trusts, limited companies
- Strong computer skills particularly across MS word will be key to the role
It would also be preferable to have:
- Experience of quality checking at Enhanced Due Diligence Level
- Experience of working in an AML/risk environment and have knowledge of regulations
- Call handling/Customer contact experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- 3rd level qualification or specific AML qualification
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.