AML | Compliance Role
Our Client is looking for a strong AML / Fraud detection team member for a project based need and is looking for suitable candidates for the below role -
8 weeks | Project Based role
Based in Dublin city centre | ASAP
| Mon - Fri |
- Identification and investigation of potential Money Laundering activity and/or Suspicious Transactions
- Gathering information for the purpose of filing Suspicious Transactions Reports to MLRO
- Effectively monitor activities with regard to detecting and reporting suspicious activity.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when making decisions or recommendations
- Working efficiently with an attention to detail in investigations, analysis, and writing of reports
- Minimum of 1+ years' related experience.
- Have a good knowledge/experience in investigation of potential Money Laundering, Fraud and other Financial Crime activities.
- An understanding of AML and CFT regulations.
For immediate concideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.