Animal Welfare Administrator - Lisburn - 37 Hours
Animal Welfare Administrator
The Client: Local public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
- To undertake the full range of daily administrative tasks required in order to provide an effective and efficient business administration function for Environmental Health and in particular animal welfare. In particular:
- To administer the Northern Ireland Animal Welfare complaints system being the first point of contact for Managers, Officials and software providers. Maintain any required records using manual or computerised systems as appropriate;
- To issue correspondence, legal notices, summonses, forms, promotional leaflets and literature as necessary;
- To deal with complaints, enquiries and requests for service in line with policies and procedures;
- To assist with the preparation of files for court proceedings for all Enforcement functions including Animal Welfare;
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
Qualifications and Experience
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- 5 GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ level 2 or equivalent and 3 years' relevant experience.
- Working experience of Microsoft office
- Dealing with the public in a working environment
- Cash handling in a work environment.
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- A clear understanding of the workings of local government and the wider environment and political context in which it operates.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office.
- Working knowledge of systems and legislation.
Rate of pay: £11.70 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.