APA /QFA Lending Officers Galway
Banking Lending Officers - Galway
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years, they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a Globally present organisation, they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
A Banking Lending Officer role has arisen within this Institution, based in the Galway City area on a temporary basis. Candidates must be QFA'd OR APA'd qualified
Responsibilities of this role could include
- Contribute to Business overall success and be recognised as the leading edge of a wider sales and service culture.
- Be a member of a team responsible for the management of a portfolio of small business customer relationships across multiple delivery channels incorporating overall risk management including excesses, account reviews and completion of new and increased borrowing requests in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the achievement of Team and Divisional financial targets
Support the management of the upcoming review schedule allocated to your team, and work with the team to ensure that all account reviews are undertaken on a timely basis. Ensure daily management of cases and reports as appropriate / required
Support the management of any account or portfolio administration allocated to your team
Quality of reports to Credit must achieve Right First Time standard in every instance
Identifying early arrears cases and assessing customer proposals for restructure/forbearance arrangements
Ensure the Team portfolio MI schedule is updated weekly and support the tracking and compiling of monthly MI.
Maintain accurate file records and other database information as required
Maintain customer relationships including liaising with relevant other group service units
Other Significant Role Duties
Compliance with all Group Audit / Risk requirements both internal & external
Support other portfolio teams within Business Direct as required
Participate in Project work as required / necessary QFA'd OR APA'd qualified
QFA'd OR APA'd qualified
Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive and relevant banking experience with direct recent experience dealing with lending requests for small business/personal customers.
- MCC qualified, or be in the process of completing this qualification or be qualified through experience (i.e. suitably grandfathered) for RI / All Ireland roles, where deemed necessary.
- Experience of communicating and negotiating with customers to deliver creative and sustainable credit solutions
Use of Business Systems and Microsoft packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Contribution to the achievement of team financial targets/KPIs
Daily Management of cases and excesses within Team Portfolio
Ensure credit applications are managed in line with team SLAs
This role is a controlled function as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointee must meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity Standards issued by the Central Bank
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.