Location: Newry, Co. Down
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Application Support Engineer based in Newry.
- Receive customer support calls and accurately log and profile them.
- Work with customers in reproducing issues in order to find resolution as thoroughly and quickly as possible.
- Research issues and interrogate support materials and knowledge bank to source solutions.
- Log bugs and major incidents with 3rd line support.
- Perform customer call backs and monitor calls through to resolution.
- Actively manage customer satisfaction and provide timely updates on call progress.
- Provide advice and guidance on how best to configure systems to meet customer requirements.
- Roll out version upgrades for customers and where necessary, carry out customization rewrites or migration.
- Engage in small managed development projects such as system connectors and screen designs.
- Work on a 24/7 support shift plan to support our global customer base.
- Perform occasional customer site visits as required.
- SQL Query /Unix experience required.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland