Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Appointment Setter on behalf of a leading accountancy practice. The Appointment Setter will be responsible for making outbound calls to both new and existing customers.
- Make outbound calls to potential customers to schedule appointments for the Directors
- Achieve appointment and pipeline targets
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner
- Have a positive attitude toward customers in all interactions and establish a positive rapport
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience in outbound sales
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Comfortable in working towards targets
- Excellent team player
- Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
The successful Appointment Setter will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission.
The Appointment Setter role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.