Position Description - Appointments Administrator
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
A leading healthcare provider client has a new opening to join the team as an Appointments Administrator!
Working in the Belfast-based Head Office, you will take a hands-on approach to ensuring the smooth and efficient progress of all patients from initial enquiry, through to eventual discharge and follow-up appointments.
With a competitive salary, package & job satisfaction on offer, this opportunity is expected to be snapped up quickly.
*Candidates be prpepared to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to interview
Who should apply?
- Candidates with 5 GCSE grades A-C including Maths and English
- Candidates with at least 2 year's Admin/Secretarial background.
- Candidates with Microsoft Office proficiency
- Candidates with Great communication skills
- Candidates with Organisational and time management skills
- Background in medical administration
Working Schedule: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary with yearly increments
- Personal development opportunities
- Pension plan
- 25 Annual Holidays (pro rata)
- 10 Public Holidays (pro rata)
- Health Insurance and Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.