APPRENTICESHIP COORDINATOR | LEINSTER | PERMANENT |
Our client based in North County Dublin is searching for an Apprenticeship Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate who has previous experience working within Field Sales, has knowledge of the Transport and Logistics Industry and has experience of delivering presentations to both business decision makers and groups within education. This is a permanent field-based role where there is a flexible hybrid working model.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible in reporting progress and the development of interest from stakeholders to take part in the business programmes. This position is a varied role where you will be travelling to stakeholders and schools making presentations and promoting the benefits of joining the programme. You will be the point of contact within the business for coordinating the onboarding of new apprentices and businesses. This position is field based and the successful candidate should have a flexible attitude with regards to their working hours as the role includes travelling around Ireland and some overnight stays, based on business requirements.
- Increase stakeholders within the haulage, freight distribution & logistics sector to take part in the business programmes
- Develop and deliver presentations and promotional materials to be showcased at events attended by employers in the sector, teachers and school and students
- Complete administrative support in connection with the position such as updating records and communications with stakeholders
- Minimum of Level 6 qualification in Business and /or Supply Chain & Logistics disciplines
- Knowledge of the Transport Industry
- Very strong presentation skills with good knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft 365
- Ability to work on initiative and engage with stakeholders
- Full clean Drivers Licence as based on business requirements travelling to stakeholders around Ireland with the potential of overnight stays
ON OFFER |
- Car Allowance and Mileage
- Access to Employee support services
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.