AR Assistant | Swords | Permanent |
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSISTANT | SWORDS | PERMANENT |
Our client who is based in the heart of Fingal, in Swords is committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. We here at Staffline Recruitment are currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Debtor Division in Accounts. You will have previous experience with Accounts Receivable and are used to a very high volume of transactions and queries. Due to the company's high standards of servicing clients, the new team member will be comfortable in working in a high pace environment and working off numerous internal computer systems. With this role, there is scope for a hybrid working lifestyle of working from home and office based days in Swords.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner whilst handling queries
- Daily duties include Invoicing, Credit Control and approving orders on internal processing system
- Period End Procedures
- Reconciliation of Debtor Accounts
- Assisting with other Accounts Departments with Ad Hoc duties and projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, maintaining the company values at all times
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounts Receivable role within a busy environment
- IATI qualification is desirable
- Sage 200 and Dynamics 365 experience would be an advantage
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.