ARC Team Manager
|Salary||£25985 - £26985 per annum|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Kerry Hassett|
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- A friendly and supportive team
- Training, career development & progression
- Overtime opportunities
- A great selection of benefits incl. Access to on-line GP services, death in service, share options and discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays, etc.
- Free on-site parking
- Manage the day-to-day activities and performance of your team members, while monitoring operational performance against service levels
- Sets targets, implement guidelines, and assist with any issues the employees may have.
- Ensure that all team members understand the team's objectives and work together to achieve our goals.
- Conduct performance reviews and provide efficient levels of coaching and support to bridge knowledge gaps where identified.
- Liaise and participate with training and recruitment, to ensure operational headcount and knowledge is at the required standard.
- Track daily/weekly/monthly performance to present data to clients on productivity and success against KPI's.
Do you meet the below?
- Prior managerial experience in a similar role is required
- Be an effective leader with the ability to communicate efficiently
- Able to make responsible and effective decisions
- Be able to meet targets and handle a high-pressure environment
- Inspire and motivate team members. Lead by example.
- Strong IT skill set - knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise daily workload and meet team deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required.
- Comply with IS) 27001 standards and procedures.
- Applicants must have a 5-year checkable history.
- You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard.