Grafton Specialist are delighted to help our client a 360 degree property developer with their recruitment of a skilled architect.
My client is a highly successful Property Developer, they are currently offering a qualified Architect the opportunity to join their team in a new position within the business. They have secured a number of commercial and residential commissions and are actively seeking to recruit an architect who is competent, efficient and has a positive work attitude.
You will have the confidence, ability and communication skills to work in conjunction with the architectural team to develop projects from concept design, through the RIBA work stages to completion on site. In the delivery of projects you will assist in the preparation of design work, production information including working drawings and specifications.
There will be opportunity for you to develop within a fully collaborative, enthusiastic team offering a competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI and English Building Regulations,
- Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Control Applications,
- Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors and preparing construction information packages,
- Experience in dealing with construction consultants,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail,
- Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet company targets.
- Occasional need to travel to UK/ ROI to visit site.
- ARB registered architect,
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
Applicants must send me a PDF portfolio of 4-6 pages which we will discuss.
Salary - £30K / £40K negotiable depending on experience and quality of interview and portfolio.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.