An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented Architect to join a family run studio, due to a number of successful project wins and live projects at various stages on site in the UK and Ireland.
This dynamic team of designers, property developers, and construction professionals is looking for someone with experience in the residential and commercial sectors, to join their team and work across some fantastic projects, on a permanent basis.
The successful Architect will play a key role in the early concept design and see the projects through development stages and on-site completion, working closely with the architectural team, bringing excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
For this role, my client is looking for:
- an ARB registered Architect with 3-5 years post Part-3 experience in a similar post and with experience through all RIBA work stages.
- A sound working knowledge of current NI and UK building regulations for building construction and detailing.
- Experience liaising with the wider design team to compile working drawings and construction information packages.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A background in residential and commercial sectors is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills and a sharp eye for detail.
In return, my clients offers:
- a competitive salary depending on experience, pension contribution, and opportunities for you to progress within your role and the company, plus other benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link or send your CV and sample portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com
Alternatively you can call Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 9032 3333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focusing on providing Permanent, Contract and Temporary staffing solutions across: Construction, Engineering, Professional Services, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Procurement.