Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb company who are seeking an Architectural Technician the opportunity to join our team in a new position within the business.
The role will be to support the other members of the team, undertake surveys, develop design proposals, collate technical information and accompany senior members of staff on site visits.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI and English Building Regulations,
- Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Control Applications,
- Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors and preparing construction information packages,
- Experience in dealing with construction consultants,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail,
- Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet company targets.
- At least 3 years recent and relevant experience,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- A degree in either Architectural Technology or Architecture
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.