Job Title: General Administrator
Location: NIFS Derry
Temporary- Part Time/Full Time
The Client: Northern Ireland Fire Service
To provide a modern, efficient, professional and customer-focused administrative service to all functions within the relevant Area Command as well as to other internal and external customers, in accordance with the relevant NIFRS policies and procedures and relevant legislation.
To contribute as an integral member of NIFRS to support the vision and mission of NIFRS outlined below:
Protecting our Community.
To deliver a fire and rescue service and work in partnership with others to ensure the safety and well-being of our community.
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Maths, and
Have at least two years' experience of working in a demanding office environment, carrying out a range of business support tasks including scheduling and administrative support for meetings.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications, to include, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Can demonstrate:
- a) effective planning, organisation, prioritising skills and attention to detail;
- b) the ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- c) effective communication skills (both oral and written);
- d) an ability to produce timely and accurate information;
- e) a customer service orientation.
- Rates of pay £10.63
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.