Area Sales Manager
Our client a market leading construction company, have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join their team covering the Donegal and Sligo area
As the Area Sales Manager you will be
- Responsible for the sales of a range of construction products to new and existing business
- Responding to and consistently following up on all customer enquiries
- Cold calling in assigned sales territory on all new construction projects, including house builders, major contractors and, builders merchants
- Building relationships with current client base to include architects and specifiers
- Providing product specification and quotations to all enquiries;
- Keeping up-to-date records on company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System;
- Raising relevant paperwork and collecting payment for sales made;
- Conducting after-sales customer satisfaction calls.
The ideal Area Sales Manager will have
- Previous field sales / business development experience selling to the construction sector
- Proven ability to generate and convert your own sales leads
- Have a positive, confident perspective with excellent communication skills
- Have excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and have proven ability to work on own initiative and respond to challenges in a positive and persistent manner.
- Computer literacy
- Target driven
- Sales experience of technical products (advantageous)
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 5pm
- Attractive base salary
- 20% Bonus
- Company car / car allowance
- Full Technical and Product Specific Sales Training support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.