AREA SALES REP| RETAIL |LEINSTER/DUBLIN |PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Our client is a successful healthcare company throughout the Island of Ireland. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, an exciting new position is currently being created with this expansion within their Leinster division. Staffline is searching for an Area Sales Representative to work with their Team on a Permanent basis. There is flexibility within the working schedule for this role and the successful candidate can be based Working from Home with the requirement to travel to clients throughout Leinster based on business needs.
THE ROLE |
You will be responsible for generating new business through multiple channels including existing customers to achieve agreed goals within the division. Proven sales excellence in a B2B context along with knowledge of local industry and access to various retail industry players and influencers will have an added advantage. You will be motivated, self-driven, enjoy the sales process and be able to support and assist with in-store product training and events.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of new business in the area
- Develop relationships with customers and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximise opportunities within the customer environment
- Work along side internal departments to achieve sales
- Has technical aptitude, can understand a customer's needs and market the advantages of products to customers via in-store product training and events
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Strong customer service skills with effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels and develop relationships
- Full drivers licence with the ability to travel based on business requirements
- Attractive Base Salary
- Generous bonus structure based on overall company sales and kpi's
- Company Car
- Remote and Flexible working environment
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.