Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Artic Drivers to work with our client in Dublin 12. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to return to work & those looking to get a start in their career.
You will be responsible for Dublin & surrounding areas. Reporting to the transport manager, you will be assigned onto a roster.
Hours of Work:
- 40 - 45 Hours, per week.
- 5 over 7.
- Start times form 01.45 - 08.00
- Safe Driving throughout Dublin & surrounding areas.
- Delivering stock in a timely manner according to scheduling plans.
- Ensuring paper work is correct.
- Building Customer relations.
- Valid CE Licence.
- Valid CPC.
- Valid Taco card.
- Good knowledge of Dublin a plus.
- Previous experience of multi drops would be an advantage.
- Drivers will need to complete a driving assessment.
- Full training provided.
- €21.00 + Daily Subsidy.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company in a Full time role.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please mark your application for the attention of Krys Leitchman and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.