The Client: Located near Newry, the company are a dedicated supplier to the concrete industry, including design, supply & installation
- Reading 3D models & 2D Drawings
- Using hand and power tools to Build conveyors & structures as per models and drawings.
- Ensuring all products meet the customer specification and quality requirements.
- Plumbing hydraulic and pneumatic pipe work and fittings.
- Checking all bolts and fastenings are tightened and checked prior to despatch to site.
- Working to tight deadlines to meet customer delivery dates.
Hours of work: Full-time
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSR/IPAF Cards
- Recent and demonstrable Conveyor / Automation Systems Experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent organisational, time management and people skills
- A rounded knowledge of risk and compliance and demonstrable planning and project management skills
- Previous assembly fitting experience within the quarry, recycling or heavy plant industry would be advantageous with knowledge of conveyors and hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems.
- £11 - £14 p/hr based on experience
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.