Staffline Recruitment is offering position for Assembly Operatives in JANS Composites a world leading composites company based in Antrim. They deliver lightweight, innovative composite products for some of the world's leading companies.
If you would like to became a vital part of forward thinking, innovative and friendly team please apply today , contact Lidia Fila on email@example.com
They are offering a number of full -time based in Antrim and Ballymena
Rate of pay: £13.75 ph + overtime
Working hours: Monday - Wednesday 7.00 am - 5.00 pm
Thursday 7.00 am - 4.30 pm- off every weekend
Purpose of the job:
Within this role you will be responsible for fabricating, assembling, and fitting various components of vehicles. You will work closely with design teams, engineers, and other professionals to ensure the highest quality finished product. The role requires a combination of craftsmanship and technical expertise.
- NVQ Level 3 joiner/fitter AND/OR 3+ years' experience in same/similar role.
- Knowledge of Assembly techniques and interior design principles to complement the exterior work with high-quality interior finishes.
- Basic understanding of automotive engineering principles and vehicle dynamics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience within an assembly environment, including metal fitting / shaping and woodworking. Knowledge or basic understanding of vehicle structures, chassis, and body systems.
- Meticulous approach to work, following instructions to ensure precise alignment, fitting, and finishing of components. Attention to small details that contribute to the overall aesthetics and functionality of the vehicle.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and design specifications. To then apply this information into practice.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work alongside design teams, engineers, and other professionals.
- Strong commitment to safety protocols and practices in the workshop. Ensure the use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and safe handling of tools and materials.
- Efficient organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Adherence to project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement strict quality control measures to ensure the final product meets design and functional standards. Inspection of components and structures for flaws or defects.
- Keen interest in staying updated with emerging trends, technologies, and materials in the automotive and coachbuilding industries.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org