Working on behalf of my client I'm looking to recruit for Assembly Operatives x 2 to join their growing team.
Assembly Operatives x 2 - Kilrea Area
Hours of work 8am-5pm Monday - Thursday and 8am-2pm Friday
Duties will involve:
- Working in a fast paced production environment
- The ability to read and interpret drawings
- Take measurements and cut product to size
- Working on busy production line
- Have a good work ethic to work in team environment and on own initiative
- Be driven to ensure daily targets are achieved
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of working in a manufacturing/production company so skills can be transferred across.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Stafflne Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.