Assembly operative (part-time/job share options available)
On behalf of our client GE Monitoring & Diagnostics, a global technology business headquartered in Lisburn and part of the Renewable Energy division of US multinational General Electric (GE) we are recruiting Assembly Operators for day shift roles on a 12-week temporary assignment.
- Support the complete product lifecycle from manufacture to assembly, basic testing, packaging, and shipping of GE products
- Follow both written and verbal work instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Perform manufacturing/assembly operations and various other tasks by following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, schematics, and process aid sheets
- Sustain the required daily production output level
- Maintain a high level of quality in line with company policy and procedures
- Work alongside team leads, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
- Test and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Use hand and power tools to assemble units in line with product specifications
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Support quality control inspections as set out by the Team Leader
- Follow health and safety policy and procedures on site
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment
Hours of Work
07:00 - 15:30 Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay £10 p/h
Paid Overtime as required
Full PPE equipment
On the job training
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.