Assembly Specialist - Intermediate
Our Client : Our Client brings to market innovative solutions that deliver essential energy, healthcare and transportation infrastructure. They work with the highest integrity, compliance culture and respect for human rights while also reducing the impact of our technology and environmental footprint.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Basic testing
- Packing and shipping of products
- Read and follow work procedures and schematics or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Performing manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures
- Maintaining daily production output.
- Following all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
- Quality control inspections
- Working with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Assembling fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Test and calibration of parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Using hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, focused individual to become a key member of our client Production Team
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Manufacturing experience.
Hours Of Work :
07.00 - 15.00 Monday -Friday
In Return :
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.