An excellent opportunity for an Assembly Technician to join a local Engineering Manufacturing company based in their Derry site. Reporting to the Engineering Manager your main duties will include:
- Maintain, repair and service existing / new equipment within a tidy, safe, and efficient working environment.
- Work with DC Systems, in a cleanroom environment, on or with wet process equipment and / or automated assemblies etc
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electrical, pneumatic, automation, electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems.
- Assemble / modify systems and equipment according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components
- Complete all job-related paperwork and documentation as required
- Follow all company / customer health and safety, quality procedures
- Operate safely machines, drills, or other power tools when required
- Have a 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Mechanical or Electrical experience
- Experience of fault diagnosis on mechanical / pneumatic systems and repair
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care