Staffline are working in partnership with a leading provider of turnkey custom manufacturing solutions based in Derry / Londonderry.
The successfully candidate will play a key role within the business helping to achieve project milestones within a given time frame and budget.
Reporting to the operations manager, you will be responsible for assembling equipment and parts according to specification.
- To liaise between customers and management ensuring an orderly flow of information and materials.
- To maintain, repair and service existing / new equipment within a tidy, safe, and efficient working environment.
- To work DC Systems, in a cleanroom environment, on or with wet process equipment and / or automated assemblies etc.
- To lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electrical, pneumatic, automation, electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems.
- To assemble / modify systems and equipment according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- To complete all job-related paperwork and documentation as required.
- To follow all company / customer health and safety, quality procedures.
- Provide technical support to ensure production targets are delivered and quality standards are maintained.
- To operate safely machines, drills, or other power tools as / when and where required
- Have a recognised 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Mechanical or Electrical experience is essential
- Have transferable skills from a previous multi-skilled role.
- Experience of fault diagnosis on mechanical / pneumatic systems and repair.
- Be self-motivated with a positive mindset and demonstrate a strong mechanical or electrical aptitude.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment.
- Possess a competency with general computer applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a progressive innovative organisation, with ongoing rapid business growth, with opportunities for development. You will have autonomy to manage your own workload, with a friendly and supportive team to work with.
If you would like to discuss the role in a confidential manner please contact Grace Fleming on 028 2564 2699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org