An excellent opportunity for a Assets Manager to join a leading Property company based in Belfast. Reporting to the Operations Director you will provide a service that may include response, planned and cyclical maintenance, adaptations or servicing to and the refurbishment of existing properties
- Provide leadership and line management for a response maintenance team and deliver an excellent tenant focussed service.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, induction, management and development of staff.
- Assist in the establishment of budgets and be responsible for designated budgets and providing forecasts of expenditure.
- Contribute to the Asset Management Strategy, Divisional Business Plan and other strategies and initiatives as required.
- Ensure the response maintenance service is delivered in accordance with the Association's policies and procedures and develop these further on an on-going basis to ensure that legislation
- Manage the response maintenance contractors ensuring that the service delivered is consistent with the requirements of the contract, taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Through an effective procurement programme ensure that the necessary contracts are available as and when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in an related discipline such as Quantity Surveying/Construction/ Engineering/Building Studies AND 3 years' relevant experience of maintenance and/or construction and project management at a supervisory level plus 2 years' relevant experience
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care