This market leading cash management and transactional services firm have been providing their clients with innovative services throughout the UK and Ireland for the past 15 years.
As a result of planned growth within the finance team Staffline Recruitment are supporting them to recruit an Assistant Accountant to operate from their Belfast site on an intial 6-9 month contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join an innovative company as they embark on a period of planned growth in the coming 3-5 years. The role will offer genuine progression where you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience by working closely with the senior members of the team. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- For the initial 6-8 weeks the role will mainly involve sales invoicing and accounts receivable as the firm deals with a backlog in preparation to automate processes.
- Thereafter the role will change into a traditional Assistant Accountant role where duties will involve:
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Direct Debit runs.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting with month-end processes.
- Preparing journals to be posted to Sage 200.
- The extraction and analysis of data through Sage 200 / Excel.
- Will have at least 5 years experience as an Assistant Accountant. Professional qualifications would be beneficial, however not necessary.
- Must have an in depth knowledge of Sage 200 and how it can interact with other areas of a business.
- Be comfortable with extracting and analysing data from excel.
- The ability to analyse and present data in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly motivated with the ability to hit the ground running and work under own initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to deadlines.
- Circa £25,000.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.