Job Title: Assistant Accountant
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Assistant Accountant with an immediate start for a 5 month placement in Dublin City.
Hours of Work:
9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday
9.00am - 5.00pm Friday
Supporting the financial controller:
- Preparing financial reconciliations
- Preparing Audit files
- Submitting pension data
- Adhoc finance office duties
* 5 years experience
* Accounting technician or close to finals
* Experience of using SAGE Accountancy
* Typing, Excel and familiarity with other Microsoft products
* Organisational Skills, Good Communication and ability to work on own initiative. Project Delivery experience
Pay equivalent to €30-33k DOE
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative Development Agency in the Public Sector..
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.