Staffline Ireland are working with this leading manufacturing company to recruit an Assistant Accountant to operate from their Lisburn office.
The successful applicant will support the Finance Director, the Finance department and the wider company with the provision of timely and accurate financial information.
- Bank and cash reconciliation and weekly cashflow forecasting
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns, EC Sales Lists, Intrastat declarations, etc.
- Completing supplementary declarations for customs imports
- Preparing bi-monthly supplier payments
- Month end adjustments including bad debt provisions, accruals and prepayments, foreign exchange translation
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Overhead variance analysis
- Monthly review of expenditure against budget
- Management of Accounts Payable / Payroll Clerk, providing cover when required
- Provide company management with reports as required
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management and statutory year end accounts
- Assist with preparation of claims to Invest NI
- Assist with preparation of budgets and forecasts, including liaising with budget holders and providing historical data as requested
- Assist with ERP and other software changes, testing and documenting them, and ad hoc projects as required
- Part-qualified CA / ACCA / CIMA / etc, or IATI qualified
- Previous experience of using ERP and payroll systems
- Working knowledge of SQL and querying databases
- Previous experience of using Dynamics NAV / 365 and Sage Payroll
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care