Assistant Admin Officer
The Client: Local Public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The post holder will be responsible for managing the Business Support Services Function to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective service relating to:
- Management of Contracts
- Enforcement Notices
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (9am- 5pm), 36.25 hours per week
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English Language
- Have at least 1 years experience in a secretarial/business support/office management role carrying out a range of business support activities including diary management, preparation of correspondence, reports and minutes
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Delivery of high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- A strong customer orientation
- Rates of pay £13.22 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.