Assistant Business Analyst
Position Description - Assistant Business Analyst
£20,000+ a year
A leading client has a new opening to join the team as an Assistant Business Analyst!
Working in the Belfast-based Head Office, you will work closely with the Business Analyst produce weekly and monthly operational reports for the Executive Management Team, provide ad hoc analytical assistance and support with problem solving. Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: internal management reports, generating and maintaining analysis to support management forecasting decisions and retention and to assist in the development and delivery of business improvement initiatives.
With a competitive salary, package & job satisfaction on offer, this opportunity is expected to be snapped up quickly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years' experience working in an analytical business environment.
- 2 A-Level passes or significant business-related experience.
- Good communications skills including verbal and written.
- MS Office and Outlook Experience
- High energy and successful track record working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand data trends, evaluate and make recommendations
- Competitive salary
- Educational courses and CPD
- Career development opportunities
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.